I will be running a Master Class on Friday 19th May in Brisbane.
- Location: Regatta Hotel, Toowong
- Time: 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Number of participants: 25 to 30
- Investment: $385 including GST
I have changed it up a bit from recent workshops. This year a focus will be on understanding what buyers want and how to get your stock sold and for a profitable price point.
Like usual you get to ask questions. Answers are given. It is an interactive session, not just me droning on. Handouts are supplied. An invite to attend a ‘Dutch’ lunch at The Boatshed is also extended to all.
We will cover:
- Market dynamics
- Housing market outlook
- Housing wants by lifecycle segmentation
- Pricing premiums
- Design recommendations
- Interactive Q+A session
Who should attend?
- Small to medium sized developers + home builders
- Property professionals including financiers, real estate agents, loan brokers, architects, town planners, engineers + project marketing folk
- Property investors looking to expand their existing portfolios
- Property economic, town planning + architectural tertiary students
Book your seat/s here.
Thanks for reading to the end of this post. And whilst you are down here why not help me — via a small donation – continue the Missive coming to you.
To donate click here.